When: June 8th 9:30- 3 PM
Where: Nitchsmann Middle School
Address: 1002 W Union Blvd, Bethlehem, PA 18018
Please be in costume & sitting with your class by the time listed above. Dress rehearsal are EXTREMELY important & mandatory for all dancers.
• At dress rehearsals please arrive quietly 20 minutes ahead of time dressed in your first costume and sit with the class of your first dance (from the order of rehearsal listed above) Class chaperones will have signs for each class and be sitting in the rows assigned and listed above.
• You are responsible for tights, shoes, and hair. Dancers do need to wear make-up for the dress rehearsals. See bulletin board and other notes for what is required. Hair must be pulled back into a high ponytail (High-Low Pony For Short Hair) – see instructor for specifics if head pieces are included. No jewelry; leave all valuables at home. No panties under the tights, please. • Absolutely NO RUNNING in the auditorium. Stay in the Changing unless escorted by a class parent.
• Absolutely NO smoking, EATING, GUM, or DRINKING in the auditorium. You can eat a snack in the backstage area/ dressing room area or in the lobby. Please DO NOT EAT IN COSTUME (Ketchup Stains Are Hard To Get Out)
• NO TALKING BACKSTAGE or in the auditorium during the rehearsal.
• Please pick up after yourself. We want to leave Nitschmann cleaner than when we came in.
• Siblings are not encouraged to attend the rehearsal. If they must, they need to be closely supervised.
• You may NOT take any photos or videos of the formal performance recital.